Flashissue News & Tips
Flashissue Gives Early Preview Of Pricing Plans
Jan 10, 2014
As you know, Flashissue prides itself on providing the best email marketing and content tools for Gmail.
Until now the product has been free to use and we’re continually being asked when paid pricing plans will be available.
Well, the time is here and we’ll rolling out our first pricing plans later in January, 2014.
After months of getting your valuable feedback we’ll be offering a tiered pricing scheduled based on the number of contacts you keep in your mailing lists.
All the paid plans have a 30 day free trial and give you access to 100% of the product’s feature and provide the ability to turn off Flashissue branding from your emails.
Education and non-profits qualify for a 25% discount.
- Integration with Gmail Inbox
- Send unlimited emails
- Full featured editor for designing emails
- Custom background colors (NEW)
- Upload images from desktop, Facebook and more (NEW)
- Image search (NEW)
- Create mailing lists from Google Contacts
- Manage unsbscribes
- Tracking & reporting
- Personalize emails with recipient’s name (NEW)
- Built in curation tools for finding and saving web content
- Remove Flashissue barnding
- Google Sites integration
- I’m an existing user will these new plans apply to me? YES
- Is there a free trial? YES (30 days)
- Will you still have a free plan? YES
- Can I cancel or change a plan at anytime? YES
- Will you be adding pay-per-email plans in the future? YES
- Do you offer plans for larger list sizes? YES
- Are there discounts for education and non-profits? YES
As a thank you for all your support and feedback we’ll be sending you a special discount code when the plans go live in a few weeks.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Other Similar Articles
Gmail & G Suite
How To Share Google Contacts With Other Gmail Users
There are many ways to share your Gmail Contacts with other people. Some are easier than others. We aim to guide you on the best and simplest way. The best way: Share Google Contacts Labels The best practice is to organize your contacts into labels in Google Contacts Manager and share them using the Shared […]
Gmail & G Suite
How to Create a Google Calendar Event from an Email
Being able to create a Google Calendar event from an email is a nifty time saver. I’m busy on email all the time and almost everyday I find myself receiving an email and wanting to create a Google calendar event from it. When coordinating plans or meetings in Gmail, having to stop to open Google […]