10 Favorite Marketing Campaigns of 2014
Dec 23, 2013
Here’s our 10 favorite marketing campaigns of 2014.
They’re all videos so enjoy and congrats to the winner.
- British Airways (live sync with air traffic data)
- SNCF (live HD video between cities)
- Redoute (weather based billboard)
- Anar Foundation (old technology to message adults and children differently)
- Emart (in-mall engagement with wifi balloons)
- Uniqul (face recognition payments; not new per se, but good explainer video about use cases)
- Hellmann’s (instant recipe in cash register)
- Milka (sharing is caring – send a missing chocolate piece to a friend using online code)
- Ecuador (using produce export to market a country)
- Tokyo aquarium (using QR and augmented reality to engage people to follow them)
- Nivea (solar charging your mobile device on a sunny day)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (finally some honesty – the online LINE, great mix of offline and online behavior)
- Yahoo Japan (search is not just keyboards and text results)
(thanks to Lior Weinstein)
Other Similar Articles
New image sources available!
Source images for your newsletter directly from Unsplash, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Google Photos, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Search
Gmail & G Suite
How To Share Google Contacts With Other Gmail Users
There are many ways to share your Gmail Contacts with other people. Some are easier than others. We aim to guide you on the best and simplest way. The best way: Share Google Contacts Labels The best practice is to organize your contacts into labels in Google Contacts Manager and share them using the Shared […]